Acorn 180 Stairlift
Designed from the ground-up for any curved staircase, offering a comfortable and reliable ride. The advanced self-levelling carriage moves along the modular rail system coming to a soft stop with ease.
With its low running costs, it even operates through a power cut. The sleek, smooth and modern rail system is unique to this stairlift. There is no waiting weeks to have an expensive rail made for your home, utilising the FastTrack® system, it can be installed in a matter of days with no mess and no fuss.
All of Acorn’s current stairlifts have been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest European safety standard for stairlifts, BS EN 81-40:2008, as well as the worldwide standard for stairlifts, ISO 9836-2:2000.
- Sturdy and hard-wearing foot rest and seat for daily use and comfort.
- Up and down paddle switch simple to control and use.
- Fully secure inertia seatbelt gives added security and peace of mind when using the stairlift.
- Slim stairlift design with fold-away seat, foot rest and arms.
- The seat turns and locks which provides added safety getting out of the seat at the top of stairs.
- The digital diagnostic display allows for easy fault diagnosis.
- Single stairlift rail that uses an innovative FastTrack® system (unique to Acorn), which means an attractive rail with fast installation times.
- Five safety sensors surround the lift to stop it if it meets an obstruction on the stairs.
- Two easy-to-use handheld remote controls, to call the lift when you’re upstairs or vice versa, come as standard.
Overall height – 975mm
Height of Seat – 440mm
Overall depth (from wall) – 640mm
Overall depth (when folded) – 335mm
Width of footrest – 375mm
Overall width – 620mm
Depth of seat – 405mm
Motor output speed – 120mm/s | 4.8inches per second – No greater than 0.15 meters per second
Method of drive – Rack and pinion
Power supply – 24V DC (battery)
Maximum capacity – 265lbs/120kg
Track – Modular rail, extruded aluminium
Mains supply – 50-60Hz, 100-240V AC